If you want to perform under pressure, learn how by listening to The Sports professor Steve Project and I discuss choking and learn the two best strategies to become a clutch player.
A preview of what’s inside my appearance on this latest episode of The Sports Project:
🏆The difference between the yips and choking
🏆Why relaxing under pressure often doesn’t help
🏆Examples of how to create pressure in practice to prepare you for competitive stress
🏆How mental training is the key to being your best under pressure
🏆Why “nervous means you’re ready!”
🏆How being on a roller coaster is the same as being chased by a bear in the woods!
Respect excellence. If you want to be in the top 5%, you have to do what the other 95% either can’t or won’t.
To become a clutch player, check out the free resources I have on social media (Instagram | Facebook | Twitter,) the “Sleep Your Way to the Top” workshop, Success Stories Membership, or individual consulting.
Click here to listen to the full podcast.